Copyright and use permission
Copyright of all materials on this website, including the pictures, designs, icons, video clips, documents and all other content is owned by 60Seconds Festival and the artist submissions though a licence agreement to use the materials for the website by non commercial purposes.
The materials on the site are protected by the Copyright law, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of 60Seconds, or the original creator, where applicable.
To obtain permission to reproduce material content on the 60Seconds website, please submit a request to:
or by the below contact box:
Festival policy and conditions:
1.The organisers of 60Seconds Short Film Festival is 60Seconds.
2.The completed application form, accompanied by the film being entered, must reach the festival before the given deadline. Please use separate entry forms for each submitted film, multiple submissions are allowed. All sections of the form must be filled in.
3. With the submission the applicant consents to participating in 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen. This includes the screening of the submitted film during the festival, as well as all related events. Furthermore the films will be shown on the 60Seconds Festival website for the Audience Award and as documentation.
4. 60Seconds Short Film Festival is allowed to use the films for non-commercial use, including presentations at other international film festivals and cultural events related to the festival.
5. Entries for the competition must be no longer than 60 seconds. They must also be silent and free from extreme violence and/or obscene content.
6. The material entered must be original and made for the festival.
7. It is the responsibility of producers, distributors and other applying organisations to ensure that any required permission has been duly obtained from all appropriate parties before submitting a film for selection to the Festival.
8. The festival will only accept entries where a legitimate email address has been included in the application form.
9. Viewing material remains in the 60Seconds archive and will not be used for any purposes without the artist's consent.
10.The movie MUST NOT have offensive, violent or pornographic scenes. Please note that the movies will be shown in public spaces and will be visible to all ages. They will therefore be evaluated by the Danish Media Counsel for Children and Young People.
During registration we ask for some personal details due our need to know some personal details to keep you informed of any updates or changes. All data will be protected, and not used for any commercial purposes.