Copyright and use permission
Copyright of all materials on this website, including the pictures, designs, icons, video clips, documents and all other content is owned by 60Seconds Festival and the artist submissions though a licence agreement to use the materials for the website by non commercial purposes.
The materials on the site are protected by the Copyright law, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of 60Seconds, or the original creator, where applicable.
To obtain permission to reproduce material content on the 60Seconds website, please submit a request to:
Dronningensgade 73 A1
DK-1420 København K
or by the below contact box:
Festival policy and conditions:
1.The organisers of 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen is 60Seconds Festival .
2.The entry from with all the required information, accompanied by the entering film, should reach the festival organiser before the given deadline. Please use a separate entry form for each film submitted, multiple submission is aloud. All sections of the form must be filled in. Stills from the film should also be enclosed
3. With the submission the applicant consent the participation at the 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen. This includes the screening of the submitted film during the Festival as well as at the events related to the festival, furthermore the films will be shown at the festival websites, for the festival audience award and as documentation.
4. 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen is allowed to use the films for non-commercial use, including for presentations on other international film festivals and cultural events related to the festival presentation.
5. Entries for competition may be no longer than 60 seconds, they may be silent and free of extreme violent or obscene content.
6- There is no limit as to the year of production of films and videos, but the entering material must be original made for the festival.
7. All Entries are for cultural purposes only. and have therefor no commercial value. Costs arising from incorrect declarations or credits will be charged to the account of the sender.
8. It is the responsibility of producers, distributors and or other applying organisations to ensure that permission has been obtained from all appropriate parties before submitting a film for selection to the Festival.
9. Notice of festival will only accept entrance when a legible email address has been included n the application form.
10. Viewing material remains in the 60Seconds archive, and it will not be used for any purposes without the artist consent.
During registration we ask for some personal details due our need to know some personal details to keep you informed of any updates or changes. All data will be protected, and not used for any commercial purposes.