To participate in the 2020 competition, please fill in all the application boxes below, you will then receive a confrmation.
Send your film to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to add the correct film title and the director name to the film file you send.
#1 minute short
#an original film
#about: RIGHT AND WRONG
#4x3 aspect ratio
Technical specifications for you film:
Film length should be exactly 60 seconds
With a mute soundtrack
No credits ad to the film.
Aspect Ratio : 4x3
If you have problems with the 4x3 format please just use a letterbox
Please read the Festival policy and conditions:
1.The organisers of 60Seconds Short Film Festival is 60Seconds.
2.The completed application form, accompanied by the film being entered, must reach the festival before the given deadline. Please use separate entry forms for each submitted film, multiple submissions are allowed. All sections of the form must be filled in.
3. With the submission the applicant consents to participating in 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen. This includes the screening of the submitted film during the festival, as well as all related events. Furthermore the films will be shown on the 60Seconds Festival website for the Audience Award and as documentation.
4. 60Seconds Short Film Festival is allowed to use the films for non-commercial use, including presentations at other international film festivals and cultural events related to the festival.
5. Entries for the competition must be no longer than 60 seconds. They must also be silent and free from extreme violence and/or obscene content.
6. The material entered must be original and made for the festival.
7. It is the responsibility of producers, distributors and other applying organisations to ensure that any required permission has been duly obtained from all appropriate parties before submitting a film for selection to the Festival.
8. The festival will only accept entries where a legitimate email address has been included in the application form.
9. Viewing material remains in the 60Seconds archive and will not be used for any purposes without the artist's consent.
10.The movie MUST NOT have offensive, violent or pornographic scenes. Please note that the movies will be shown in public spaces and will be visible to all ages. They will therefore be evaluated by the Danish Media Counsel for Children and Young People.